iTranslate4U.fr has been offering legal and certified translation services (traduction assermentée in France) as well as technical (engineering) translations since January 2014.
Master's Degree in legal and financial translation and terminology, Université Paris Sorbonne Nouvelle in partnership with uOttawa, Canada.
Bachelor's Degree in Russian Studies from Université Charles de Gaulle (Lille, France)
Sworn (assermentée) translator in France accredited by the Paris Court of Appeal for Hebrew / English / French languages.
Five years of experience as an in-house translator for an international engineering and consulting firm.
Lecturer in legal and technical translation / scientific English teacher, graduate and undergraduate courses at three Parisian universities: Université de Pierre et Marie Curie, ISIT Intercultural School, and Université Nanterre Ouest La Défense
Member of the SFT - French Federation of Translators
Member of the ITA - Israel Translators Association
Member of EXPERTIJ - Legal Court Translators and Interpreters
Member of CETIECAP Association of Certified translators for the Paris Court of Appeals
Member of Translators without Borders
Birth and marriage certificates / Degrees / Administrative procedures in France
We offer legal and sworn translations in English, French and Hebrew. Our certified translations are accepted by all French administration bodies, including Prefectures
TECHNICAL TRANSLATION ENGINERRING & TENDERS
Mining and Oil& Gas industries
Translation of tenders, research papers, reports, corporate communication, financial statements.
Familair with tenders and requirements of international funding agencies.
Example of recent projects
- Asia and the Middle East: investigations into war crimes and crimes againt humanity.
- France and Europe : Criminal investigations and judgments – swindling, robbery, tax fraud, manslaughter, rape, murder
- France: Applications and questioning of French nationality
- International: Divorce cases, child support and custody, pre-nuptial agreements
- International: Business disputes, polluter-payer, taxes, intellectual property
- Africa: Environmental and social impact assessment for the implementation of high voltage power lines
- Asia: Radioactive waste storage
- Asia: Preparation of a stormwater management master plan
- Central Asia: Due diligence of the management of water and waste on industrial sites
- North Africa: Environmental expertise prior to the construction of a solar farm
- Middle East: Environmental studies for oil projects
- Africa: Assistance for the water sector reform
- Middle East: Study of hazards on wind farms